High Impact leaders align their habits with key values in order to maximize their influence.
These 10 values are common sense. However, they are not always common practice. These 10 values will help you build trust and accelerate relationship building. Those mastering these 10 values will be able to lead with speed as they develop 360 degrees of influence from wherever they are. Ask us about purchasing copies of the book to equip attendees with a lasting resource! (Discounts available when bulk purchasing books with keynote and training sessions.)
- The Value of Vision – Vision is the foundation of hope
- The Value of Modeling – Someone is always watching you
- The Value of Responsibility – When we take responsibility, we take control
- The Value of Timing – It matters when you do what you do
- The Value of Respect – To be respected, we must be respectful
- The Value of Empowerment – Leaders gain influence by giving it to others
- The Value of Delegation – We should lead with questions instead of directions
- The Value of Multiplication – None of us is as influential as all of us
- The Value of Results – Leaders like to make things happen
- The Value of Significance – Are you going to settle for success?
Mack believes, “The one thing that separates high impact leaders from low impact leaders is CHARACTER. That one thing is made up of many things.”